750 ( Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Down on the Corner )

750 ( Creedence Clearwater Revival (CCR) - Down on the Corner )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/85/Willy_and_the_poor_boys.jpg

I heard this song on the radio this morning; it is always good to hear some CCR sometime during the day. I was sure that I had already chosen it, I took a look at my list and I was surprised that I had not; I am remedying that now. This is one of CCR's most infectious songs, mostly due to the amount of hooks employed in it. Some excellent feel-good music for a busy Friday.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is the Ed Sullivan Show performance of the song on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Iron Maiden - 2 Minutes To Midnight
My song pick two years ago today: Savatage - Believe

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade