742 ( David Bowie - Queen Bitch )

742 ( David Bowie - Queen Bitch )
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/4/40/David_Bowie_-_Hunky_Dory.jpg

Lately in my spare time I have been playing more Motorstorm: Pacific Rift trying to unlock stuff in the game.
Anyway, this song is part of the game's soundtrack and it was quite hilarious that this song happened to be playing while I was attempting to unlock a trophy in the game that had to do with punching other racers off of their vehicles. After this it only seemed right to add this great song to my list for my Saturday pick.

Here is the studio recording on YouTube.
Here is a performance of the song on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: The Offspring - Self Esteem
My song pick two years ago today: The Allman Brothers - Blue Sky

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade