1057 Rammstein - Jeder lacht

1057 Rammstein - Jeder lacht

This unreleased Rammstein track fits my mood quite well this morning. From what I have read about this track it predates Herzeleid, (their first album); it was sometimes played live, but obviously some bootleg recordings exist. The song, as expected, is quite raw in its sound, but is still quite a nice track.

Here is a recording of the song on YouTube.
Here is a live recording on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Rammstein - Ein Leid
My song pick two years ago today: Eric Clapton - My Father's Eyes

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)