1172 Billy Joel - It's Still Rock and Roll to Me

1172 Billy Joel - It's Still Rock and Roll to Me
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/81/Billy_Joel_-_Glass_Houses.jpg

Heard this while on the road yesterday and I was wondering if I had chosen it yet; apparently I haven't. I was sure that I had picked it at some point in the last three or so years.
Anyway, Billy Joel's Glass Houses was an album I grew up hearing quite a bit; this track in particular was one off the album that got a lot of play around the house. I have always loved this track quite a bit; the stripped down Rock sound with a heavy back-beat along with Billy Joel's ever present cynical lyrics is really what made it the hit that it is.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Daft Punk - One More Time

My song pick two years ago today: Al Stewart - Time Passages

My song pick three years ago today: Stealer's Wheel - Star

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade