Song 432 ( Al Stewart - Time Passages )



This is one of those songs that my parents played a lot when I was young, and so it is deeply ingrained into my mind. Even without this exposure to it, I still believe that it is an excellent song and probably would have been one I liked anyway.
This song drips of gooey sentimentality subject matter wise, which is probably one of the main reasons for this its popularity. It is sometimes nice to have this one on while you are musing about the past. Musically, this song is quite complex in arrangements, there is always something different in the song to keep my attention most of the time.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn