1177 Blue Öyster Cult - X-Ray Eyes

1177 Blue Öyster Cult - X-Ray Eyes
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/c/ce/Heaven_Forbid_cover.jpg

I got this one stuck in my mind after seeing the Google home page this morning marking the 115th anniversary of the discovery of the X-Ray. This is a quintessential BÖC track in many aspects; very much a straight-ahead rocker with the odd lyrics/subject matter. I can clearly remember this album, Heaven Forbid, when it was first released back in the late '90s. I have always liked it quite a bit; even to this day Heaven Forbid sounds just as good as it did back then.

Hear X-Ray Eyes on YouTube.


My song pick a year ago today: Alton Ellis - Sunday Coming

My song pick two years ago today: Pat Benatar - Treat Me Right

My song pick three years ago today: Ronnie Milsap - Smokey Mountain Rain

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade