1185 UFO - Rock Bottom

1185 UFO - Rock Bottom
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/3/3e/UFO_album_Phenomenon.jpg

It still amazes me just how many great bands that haven't graced my list yet; even at almost 1200 songs in. I truly cannot believe that it has taken me this long to pick a song from the band UFO, better late than never I guess.

Hear Rock Bottom on YouTube.
Watch a live performance of the song on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Jethro Tull - Baker St. Muse

My song pick two years ago today: Toto - Hold the Line

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Kissing Willie

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade