2476 Molly Hatchet - Bloody Reunion

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61Qiw9BZdML._SX300_.jpg
From: Take No Prisoners; Year: 1981; Genre: Southern Rock/Hard Rock
I had this song on my mind last night and as I normally do, thought I would make it my pick today. This is one of those feel-good straight ahead rockers that's a joy to listen to when you're in the mood to sit back and have a good time of your own.

Hear Bloody Reunion on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Alice In Chains - Down in a Hole

My song pick two years ago today: Tower of Power - What is Hip?

My song pick three years ago today: Hawkwind - Sentinel

My song pick four years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stephane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) feat. Freddy Taylor - Shine

My song pick five years ago today: Alice Cooper - School's Out

My song pick six years ago today: The Guess Who - Shakin' All Over


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn