2487 Nocturnal Rites - Test of Time

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61fNcdv975L._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Tales of Mystery and Imagination; Year: 1997; Genre: Power Metal
I've been getting more and more into this amazing Swedish metal band ever since discovering them a couple of years ago. I was listening to this album for the first time the other day and this was one of the songs that caught me attention upon the first ten seconds or so into it. This track in particular reminds me a bit of Blue Öyster Cult with a noted Iron Maiden influence thrown in. It's an excellent track off of an album that is quickly becoming on of my favourites from the band.

Hear Test of Time on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Deborah Harry and Robin Zander - Send Love Through

My song pick two years ago today: Megaherz - Jagdzeit

My song pick three years ago today: Alabama - Mountain Music

My song pick four years ago today: Boston - Higher Power

My song pick five years ago today: Fire Bomber (Hummingbird) - Seventh Moon

My song pick six years ago today: Crabby Appleton - Go Back


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)