1748 Megaherz - Jagdzeit

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51mB8xkgL0L._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Götterdämmerung; Year: 2012; Genre: Industrial Metal/Neue Deutsche Härte
I don't normally like to pick two songs from the same band consecutively, but after listening to a bunch of Megaherz yesterday I happened to remember that they just released a new album earlier this year. Götterdämmerung is quickly becoming one of my favourite albums from the band; I'm really enjoying where their sound is at right now.
Anyway, Jagdzeit was their first single off of the album, which was initially released back in December.

Here is the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Alabama - Mountain Music

My song pick two years ago today: Boston - Higher Power

My song pick three years ago today: Fire Bomber (Hummingbird) - Seventh Moon

My song pick four years ago today: Crabby Appleton - Go Back

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn