2644 Van Halen - Right Now

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61ZDYPLnCaL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: For Unlawful Carnal Knowledge; Year: 1991; Genre: Hard Rock
Yesterday and this morning I had this Van Halen track running through my mind; I was genuinely surprised that I hadn't picked this song yet, so I'm remedying that one today.
I've actually been huge fan of both Sammy Hagar and Van Halen and thus when he joined the band I was fine with it and even to this day love the music from that period. Anyway, this is one of the tracks from the last 20 years of the band that gets a lot of radio play, but still not as much as it did in the early 1990s, and it's still one of my favourites from the band.

Hear Right Now on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Larry Graham & Graham Central Station - Tell Me What It Is

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Mr. Soul

My song pick three years ago today: Megadeth - How the Story Ends

My song pick four years ago today: Sethian - Epitaph

My song pick five years ago today: Marcus Miller - Frankenstein

My song pick six years ago today: Jackyl - The Lumberjack

My song pick seven years ago today: Blackmore's Night - Rainbow Blues


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)