2629 Wilson Pickett - Funky Way

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51Y1lgsqFKL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Right On; Year: 1970; Genre: Funk/Soul
Today marks my 56th consecutive Funky Friday in a row and I thought I would pick another track from this album I've been enjoying for the last little bit from the great Wilson Pickett. Such a great mix of r&b, funk, and soul that he was known for.

Hear Funky Way on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Louis and Bebe Barron - Main Titles (Overture) from Forbidden Planet

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Anagram (for Mongo)

My song pick three years ago today: Sky - Troika

My song pick four years ago today: Mason Williams - Classical Gas

My song pick five years ago today: Alexi Murdoch - Breathe

My song pick six years ago today: Bad Company - Shooting Star

My song pick seven years ago today: Ella Fitzgerald - Blue Skies


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6960. Spacehog - Spacehog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

3732. Mastodon - Hearts Alive

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6963. Lita Ford - Betrayal

6348. Lightning Seeds - Pure