2650-51 The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Dracula Parts 1 & 2

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61FTFafWTuL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: E-Man Groovin'; Year: 1976; Genre: Funk/R&B
Today is both Halloween and a Funky Friday, so I get to combine a couple of things, and not only that, I'm making a double pick today as well. So this is both my 59th and 60th straight Funky Friday pick in a row!
Anyway, this is a Halloween song done done in the comically funky way only Jimmy Castor could deliver, proving that vampires and monsters love to get their groove on too.
Have a safe and fun time out there to-night!

Hear Dracula Parts 1 and 2 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bobby "Boris" Pickett and the Crypt Kickers - The Monster Mash

My song pick two years ago today: Kreeps - Dead Men Walking

My song pick three years ago today: Dick Dale - Riders In the Sky

My song pick four years ago today: Andrew Gold - Spooky, Scary Skeletons

My song pick five years ago today: Rammstein - Mein Teil

My song pick six years ago today: Rush - Witch Hunt

My song pick seven years ago today: Jethro Tull - Witches Promise


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn