2626 Paul Revere & The Raiders - Kicks

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51KRFBtRgML._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: Midnight Ride; Year: 1966; Genre: Rock
I recently discovered that the other day "Paul Revere" Dick, the leader of Paul Revere & the Raiders passed away, a writeup can be found here. While I've never been a huge fan of the band, per se, I like some of their material, including this song.

Hear Kicks on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: C.W. McCall - Ghost Town

My song pick two years ago today: Stevie Nicks - Stand Back

My song pick three years ago today: Jigsaw - Blow, Blow, Thou Winter Wind

My song pick four years ago today: U2 - Mysterious Ways

My song pick five years ago today: Iron Maiden - Seventh Son of a Seventh Son

My song pick six years ago today: The Who - Behind Blue Eyes

My song pick seven years ago today: Jethro Tull - Part Of The Machine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade