2648 Hawkwind - Lost Chances

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51oaJF8Qg0L.jpg
From: Sonic Attack; Year: 1981; Genre: Space Rock/Progressive Rock
It's one of those busy days again, so I'm picking one from one of my favourite bands. It's another great piece of their out-of-this-world music; and actually quite a listenable track.

Hear Lost Chances on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Elton John - Rocket Man (I Think It's Going to Be a Long, Long Time)

My song pick two years ago today: Béla Bartók - BB 52 - String Quartet No. 1 in A minor

My song pick three years ago today: Victor Wooten - Us 2

My song pick four years ago today: The Sons of the Pioneers - Cool Water

My song pick five years ago today: Norman Greenbaum - Spirit in the Sky

My song pick six years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - Here is the News

My song pick seven years ago today: Faith No More - From Out of Nowhere


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)