2630 Simon and Garfunkel - Bridge over Troubled Water

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41k0Rb55BXL.jpg
From: Bridge over Troubled Water; Year: 1970; Genre: Folk Rock/Gospel
The other day I was listening to some Simon and Garfunkel and it got me in the mood to pick another one of their songs. This is, of course, one of their most popular and celebrated hits and is a pretty song to boot.

Hear Bridge over Troubled Water on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Parliament - Give Up the Funk (Tear the Roof Off the Sucker)

My song pick two years ago today: Pallas - For the Greater Glory

My song pick three years ago today: Steely Dan - Peg

My song pick four years ago today: What Made Milwaukee Famous - Selling Yourself Short

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - Left Right

My song pick six years ago today: Mott The Hoople - All The Young Dudes

My song pick seven years ago today: Eisbrecher - Ohne Dich


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)