2645 AC/DC - T.N.T.

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51HStnpUSfL._SL500_AA280_.jpg
From: High Voltage; Year: 1976; Genre: Hard Rock/Metal
I'm in the mood today for some AC/DC; this is one of my favourites from their earlier work.

Hear T.N.T. on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: "Weird Al" Yankovic - Your Horoscope for Today

My song pick two years ago today: Sly and the Family Stone - Stand!

My song pick three years ago today: Sethian - Purity in Sorrow

My song pick four years ago today: Sethian - Nothing Is True

My song pick five years ago today: Steely Dan - Charlie Freak

My song pick six years ago today: Van Halen - Summer Nights

My song pick seven years ago today: Apocalyptica (featuring Nina Hagen) - Seemann


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn