2639 Band of Horses - The General Specific

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/411M%2BwLCz6L.jpg
From: Cease to Begin; Year: 2007; Genre: Indie Rock
I woke up this morning with Band of Horses running through my mind, of course you know what that means.
Anyway, this is one of "second tier songs" off of Band of Horses' second album; it's definitely not a filler track and is fun song to listen to.

Hear The General Specific on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Nightwish - Song of Myself

My song pick two years ago today: Gustav Mahler - Symphony No.4

My song pick three years ago today: Saigon Kick - Chanel

My song pick four years ago today: Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out

My song pick five years ago today: Return to Forever - Vulcan Worlds

My song pick six years ago today: Victor Wooten - Me and My Bass Guitar

My song pick seven years ago today: Pink Floyd - Welcome to the Machine


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade