2620 Judas Priest - Living After Midnight

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51cAnLtp8tL._SX450_.jpg
From: British Steel; Year: 1980; Genre: Metal
Today is the first day of October; a whole new month of new songs to blog about! But anyway after watching a bit of Judas Priest on the television last night, it got me in the mood to listen to some of their music; this is one of my favourites from the band, so I'm adding it.

Hear Living After Midnight on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Heart - Barracuda

My song pick two years ago today: The Alan Parson's Project - Breakdown

My song pick three years ago today: Pink Floyd - Interstellar Overdrive

My song pick four years ago today: Earth, Wind & Fire - Lets Groove

My song pick five years ago today: Stan Getz and Charlie Byrd - Samba Triste

My song pick six years ago today: The Cult - She Sells Sanctuary

My song pick seven years ago today - April Wine - Roller


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn