2720 Stevie Ray Vaughan - The Sky is Crying

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51BVYc28g4L.jpg
From: The Sky is Crying; Year: 1991; Genre: Blues Rock
Even though I'm still having internet issues I'm making today's pick. I had a bunch of music from this album running through my mind today, so I'm picking this one, which also happens to be the title track and a great cover of the Elmore James classic blues track.

Hear The Sky is Crying on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Maddy Prior - Gutter Geese

My song pick two years ago today: Pink Floyd - Hey You

My song pick three years ago today: Return to Forever - Dayride

My song pick four years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Hot Rails to Hell

My song pick five years ago today: Dr. Hook & The Medicine Show - Cover of the Rolling Stone

My song pick six years ago today: Seals & Crofts - Summer Breeze

My song pick seven years ago today: Jethro Tull - Crazed Institution


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade