2733 Weather Report - Predator

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51yI87E8e7L._SS280.jpg
From: Domino Theory; Year: 1984; Genre: Jazz Fusion
I'm definitely in the mood for some Weather Report today, and something from their somewhat later period to be exact.
This is one from saxophonist Wayne Shorter's pen; while the sound is very 1980s and dated for that time, it's still a really good song with some excellent musicianship all around.

Hear Predator on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Joni Mitchell - Hejira

My song pick two years ago today: Dream Theater - Under a Glass Moon

My song pick three years ago today: Pearl Jam - Light Years

My song pick four years ago today: Band of Horses - Factory

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Freewill

My song pick six years ago today: R.E.M. - Stand

My song pick seven years ago today: Queen - Killer Queen


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade