2744 Rage Against the Machine - Take the Power Back

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/510ASqB5LLL.jpg
From: Rage Against the Machine; Year: 1992; Genre: Funk Metal/Alternative Metal
Today is my 73rd straight Funky Friday pick and I wanted to keep the streak alive, but I also felt like hearing some Rage Against the Machine. So I figured that this song would make a perfect fit to fulfill the two desires.
This is a great funky metal track with a lot of energy and drive as well as some political activism to boot.

Hear Take the Power Back on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Dick Dale - Terra Dicktyl

My song pick two years ago today: Evanescence - Bring Me to Life

My song pick three years ago today: Alexander Porfiryevich Borodin - Symphony No.2 in B-Minor

My song pick four years ago today: Jon Oliva's Pain - Winter Haven

My song pick five years ago today: KoKo Taylor - That's Why I'm Crying

My song pick six years ago today: Blue Öyster Cult - Veteran of the Psychic Wars

My song pick seven years ago today: Molly Hatchet - Bounty Hunter


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off