2738 The Rolling Stones - Brown Sugar

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51EF85qdLQL._SS280.jpg
From: Sticky Fingers; Year: 1971; Genre: Hard Rock
The other day Woordenaar picked a Rolling Stones track and I thought I would follow suit.
This is one of my favourite popular singles from the band; it's got so much raw sound and lyrics throughout and also danceable to boot. It's one of those songs that even though you've heard it so many times it gets you movin' every time.

Hear Brown Sugar on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The O'Jays - Give the People What They Want

My song pick two years ago today: Rammstein - Alter Mann

My song pick three years ago today: Dire Straits - Sultans of Swing

My song pick four years ago today: Rammstein - Der Meister

My song pick five years ago today: Jethro Tull - Nothing to Say

My song pick six years ago today: Bad Company - Seagull

My song pick seven years ago today: Diana Ross - Do You Know Where You're Going To? (The theme from 'Mahogany')


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn