2740 Styx - Do Things My Way

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51MFwEEwz%2BL.jpg
From: Cyclorama; Year: 2003; Genre: Hard Rock
I started to listen to this album the other day; it has some definite hits and misses, but overall it's a good record. This is the lead track and was a great way to be greeted as a listener with the hard rock sound; it is definitely one of the best songs on the record.

Hear Do Things My Way on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Steeleye Span - The Black Freighter

My song pick two years ago today: Red Hot Chili Peppers - Californication

My song pick three years ago today: Queensrÿche - Eyes of a Stranger

My song pick four years ago today: Bad Company - Holy Water

My song pick five years ago today: Azteca - Some Day We'll Get By

My song pick six years ago today: Elmer Bernstein - The Magnificent Seven (Theme)

My song pick seven years ago today: Rush - Jacob's Ladder


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)