2728 Dream Theater - The Ministry of Lost Souls

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51CReqS5jBL._SS280.jpg
From: Systematic Chaos; Year: 2007; Genre: Progressive Metal
I had Dream Theater on my mind for the last week or so and it felt like a good day to pick one of their songs. This is one of favourites off of their Systematic Chaos album; there's a lot of great sounds to be heard throughout and of course the deep lyrics are the cherry on top.

Hear The Ministry of Lost Souls on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Give it Time

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - The Waking Edge

My song pick three years ago today: The Scorpions - The Good Die Young

My song pick four years ago today: Megadeth - Elysian Fields

My song pick five years ago today: Django Reinhardt & Stephane Grappelli (Quintette du Hot Club de France) feat. Freddy Taylor - Nagasaki

My song pick six years ago today: Miles Davis - Flamenco Sketches

My song pick seven years ago today: The Kinks - Waterloo Sunset


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)