2715 Primus with the Fungi Ensemble - Pure Imagination

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61Csyi9tUTL._SS280.jpg
From: Primus & The Chocolate Factory; Year: 2014; Genre: Experimental Rock/Psychedelic Rock
Last night I discovered this album and couldn't put it down. If you couldn't tell this is a brand new concept album from the band Primus in which they re-imagined the soundtrack for the classic 1971 film Willy Wonka & the Chocolate Factory.
I love what they did to not only this song, but the entire soundtrack. As always Les Claypool's bass playing is one of the main draws. 

Hear Pure Imagination on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Moody Blues - The Day Begins/Morning Glory

My song pick two years ago today: Rush - Here Again

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Last Man at the Party

My song pick four years ago today: Dan Fogelberg - Same Old Lang Syne

My song pick five years ago today: ABBA - Happy New Year

My song pick six years ago today: U2 - New Year's Day

My song pick seven years ago today: Kiss - Shout It Out Loud


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn