2718 Deep Purple - Anthem

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61oZKYFJhFL.jpg
From: The Book of Taliesyn; Year: 1968; Genre: Progressive Rock
Here's something from the early era of Deep Purple that I felt like picking today; it's a really unique track. I love John Lord's organ playing throughout this song; it really drives it along.

Hear Anthem On YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Billy Joel - You May Be Right

My song pick two years ago today: Jethro Tull - Songs From the Wood

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Crew Nights

My song pick four years ago today: The Guess Who - These Eyes

My song pick five years ago today: Emerson, Lake & Palmer - Fanfare for the Common Man

My song pick six years ago today: The Kinks - Do It Again

My song pick seven years ago today: The Guess Who - Hang On To Your Life


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade