Song 494 ( Bob Dylan - Like A Rolling Stone )

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51wWtIMN8UL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I had no reason to choose this song other than I like it. It's nice to see a band of musicians come together to make a song as great as this one; I especially love Al Kooper's contribution on the organ in this song. I have always loved the deep and introspective lyrics that come from Dylan's pen. From what I understand this one was originally a book that he wrote and later made it into a song.

Hear Like a Rolling Stone on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)