Song 517 ( Wings - Band on the Run )



On the way home tonight this one popped on my iPod and I realized that I had not chosen anything from Wings as of yet, so I will. I have always liked this song with its distinct sections; because of the sections the song keeps your attention and is more interesting.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance from '76 on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me