Song 516 ( Bad Company - Seagull )



Today while out on the road this song came on the radio and I immediately knew I had my song for today. I have always liked it a lot ever since I first heard it; I love the acoustic Folk Rock sound and feel or this song. It has seemed to me that all Bad Company albums with Paul Rodgers on them are all but greatest hit albums in themselves; there are really no weak tracks, just an amazing group of artists.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live performance on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me