Song 495 ( The Rolling Stones - Mother’s Little Helper )

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51qhiDSKBYL.jpg 

While working today this infamous song concerning drug abuse by housewives was running through my mind; it is quite catchy and gets stuck in your mind quite easily. I believe that the drug that they are referring to in the song is the anxiolytic drug Miltown or Meprobamate. The common "street" name for this drug, as I learned while taking my many substance abuse classes, was/is "Mother's Little Helper." Anyway, it is a fantastic song to end my Saturday.

Hear Mother's Little Helper on YouTube. +

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn