Song 519 ( The Who - Getting in Tune )



For some reason last night this song started running through my mind and I decided that it was one I should make my pick. This is one of the mellower songs from The Who, but it still is full of The Who sound. For a slower song it is quite energetic, I love how the song keeps building and adding as it goes and peaking in the bridge. If one listens past the surface of the song, there is a lot going within the song that you might not normally hear.

Here is the studio version on YouTube.
Here is a live recording of the song on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off