Song 500 ( The Proclaimers - I’m Gonna Be (500 Miles) )



With this being a milestone on my list I needed a song that fit somehow. Well, the other day I was reorganizing my iPod and came across this song that had that fitting title; I decided on making it my 500th choice.
I have always liked this song for various reasons, mostly because of the time period when it was first released.
This one has also become linked with the Johnny Depp film Benny and Joon, which it was part of the soundtrack. It is sometimes hard to not remember the movie if you hear this song.

Watch the music video on YouTube.
Here is a live performance of the song on YouTube.

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade