1353 Fairport Convention - Meet on the Ledge

1353 Fairport Convention - Meet on the Ledge
http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61PY7d%2BI%2BJL._SS500_.jpg
From: What We Did on Our Holidays, Year: 1969

I absolutely had no song in mind this morning to pick. For no reason I decided to listen to Fairport's What We Did on Our Holidays album and I thought this rather pretty and melancholy tune would make a nice pick. From what I understand this song was a hit for the band.

Hear Meet on the Ledge on YouTube.
Here is a live performance of the song from a few years ago on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Rush - Losing It

My song pick two years ago today: The Beatles - Yesterday

My song pick three years ago today: Def Leppard - Animal

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade