1376 Genesis - The Musical Box

1376 Genesis - The Musical Box
http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/ciu/15/93/473881b0c8a08b6f926dc110.L.jpg
From: Nursery Cryme, Year: 1971

I felt like some classic Genesis from the Peter Gabriel era this morning, so, for no other reason I just put on their Nursery Cryme album. I decided that this rather epic song, which is the first or the album, would be a wonderful pick for the day; this song and album are excellent in so many aspects.

Hear The Musical Box on YouTube.
Watch a live performance of the song circa '73 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Savatage - The Dungeons Are Calling

My song pick two years ago today: Electric Light Orchestra (ELO) - I'm Alive

My song pick three years ago today: The Grateful Dead - Uncle John's Band

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn