1829 Paris - Pale Horse, Pale Rider

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41CTRCKDKEL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Big Towne, 2061; Year: 1976; Genre: Rock
Ever since his suicide a couple of months ago I've been getting more and more into Bob Welch's music. Before his death I was a definite fan of his music, I just guess that since it happened I've been more appreciative of what he left behind.
Anyway, this one comes from his band Paris, which was one of his post Fleetwood Mac bands. It's a pretty straight-forward song; at times this one reminds me just a wee bit of Santana musically.

Hear Pale Horse, Pale Rider on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Stuart Hamm - Simple Dreams

My song pick two years ago today: Albert Hammond - It Never Rains In Southern California

My song pick three years ago today: Band of Horses - Islands on the Coast

My song pick four years ago today: Jim Croce - Roller Derby Queen

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

Open Letter To The Complete Lowlife Idiot(s) Who Filed a Copyright Infringement

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off