1846 Barenaked Ladies - The Old Apartment

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/41D772BCPDL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Born on a Pirate Ship; Year: 1996; Genre: Alternative Rock
We're getting finished up with the move today, (mostly giving the place a final cleaning in hope to recover the deposit). I dunno if it's really worth it to give this run down ghetto hell hole a cleaning; it's barely livable as it is and has never been up to fire code. It's amazing to think that my family and I lived in this rat trap for five years; it's truly nice to move on.
Anyway, this song fits the situation pretty well. It's about a couple who've moved up in the world going back and breaking into their old apartment to reminisce about living there in an odd way. For me personally, however, once I've handed the keys over I am completely done with this hell hole and will thoroughly enjoy seeing it in my rear-view mirror.

Here is the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: The Rolling Stones - 100 Years Ago

My song pick two years ago today: Eisbrecher - Mein Blut

My song pick three years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Lookin' Out For #1

My song pick four years ago today: Rammstein - Sonne

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade