1833 Megadeth - 13

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51kTzVAdUQL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: TH1RT3EN; Year: 2011; Genre: Thrash Metal
Since I've been more or less counting the days down until the big move I've been more cognisant of the day of the month it is. Because of this I happened to notice that today is Monday the 13th; for some reason to me it seems more ominous than the more popular Friday the 13th, which has become somewhat cliché over the 100+ years it has been used in the popular vernacular.
I have been in a Megadeth mood for a couple of weeks now and this appropriately titled song seemed like a perfect pick for this "Monday the 13th." I might just have to start a theme of sorts picking songs to mark every time the 13th lands on a Monday.
Anyway, this is a truly great song off of an album that in my opinion is amongst Megadeth's best.

Hear 13 on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Warrant - Heaven

My song pick two years ago today: The Jimi Hendrix Experience - The Wind Cries Mary

My song pick three years ago today: Savatage - Damien

My song pick four years ago today: Marcy Playground - Sex and Candy

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

5932. The Jimmy Castor Bunch - Say Leroy (The Creature From The Black Lagoon Is Your Father)