1849 Candlebox - Far Behind

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51FgloBBriL._SL500_AA300_.jpg
From: Candlebox; Year: 1993; Genre: Alternative Rock
I had this song running through my mind this morning, it seemed like a good match for the day, so I'll go ahead and make it my pick. Today this song has become somewhat maligned in pop culture, but to me it's a good song and is part of the soundtrack from my late teenage years. Although I do have to say it has gotten played far too much over the years.

Watch the music video on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Buckethead - Final Wars

My song pick two years ago today: Megaherz - Heuchler

My song pick three years ago today: Wilson Pickett - Funky Broadway

My song pick four years ago today: Oasis - Wonderwall

+

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn