2152 Homer & Jethro - The Battle of Camp Kookamonga

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/61mraldqOjL._SL500_SX300_.jpg
From: At the Country Club; Year: 1960; Genre: Comedy/Parody
I was in need of something a little light-hearted today, so I decided on picking one from Homer & Jethro. This is probably their biggest and most recognizable song; it is a parody of Johnny Horton's The Battle of New Orleans, which can be heard here on YouTube. Instead, in their parody it's about a bunch of adolescent campers chasing naked women.

Hear The Battle of Camp Kookamonga on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Karussell - Entweder Oder

My song pick two years ago today: Nightwish - Last of the Wilds (Erämaan viimeinen)

My song pick three years ago today: Rush - Caravan

My song pick four years ago today: John Denver - This Old Guitar

My song pick five years ago today: Rammstein - Stirb Nicht Vor Mir (Don't Die Before I Do)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn

5935. LaBelle - Lady Marmalade