3263. Mike + The Mechanics - Silent Running (On Dangerous Ground)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/71RZ3%2Bh580L._SX522_.jpg
From: Mike + The Mechanics; Year: 1985; Genre: Rock
Yet another great act that I had yet to pick a song from: Mike Rutherford's side project that was a pretty good band in its own right.
The was the lead track from their debut album and was arranged really, really well both musically and lyrically.

Hear Silent Running on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Santo & Johnny - Summertime

My song pick two years ago today: Zager and Evans - In the Year 2525 (Exordium & Terminus)

My song pick three years ago today: Homer & Jethro - The Battle of Camp Kookamonga

My song pick four years ago today: Karussell - Entweder Oder

My song pick five years ago today: Nightwish - Last of the Wilds (Erämaan viimeinen)

My song pick six years ago today: Rush - Caravan

My song pick seven years ago today: John Denver - This Old Guitar

My song pick eight years ago today: Rammstein - Stirb Nicht Vor Mir (Don't Die Before I Do)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn