3795. Queen - A Winter's Tale

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/91ebmvuSFOL._SX522_.jpg
From: Made in Heaven; Year: 1995; Genre: Rock
For my fourth pick on this "Winter Theme Week" I'm going with this beautiful number from Freddy Mercury and the guys from Queen.
It was, of course, released posthumously to Freddy passing and recorded during the last months of his life. A Winter's Tale has been categorized as a Christmas song by some, but works year around as well in my opinion.

Hear A Winter's Tale on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Gloryhammer - Rise of the Chaos Wizards

My song pick two years ago today: Foghat - Third Time Lucky (First Time I Was a Fool)

My song pick three years ago today: Béla Fleck & the Flecktones - Scratch & Sniff

My song pick four years ago today: Triumph - A World of Fantasy

My song pick five years ago today: Fats Waller - Jitterbug Waltz

My song pick six years ago today: Jethro Tull - Pibroch (Cap in Hand)

My song pick seven years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Civilize the Universe

My song pick eight years ago today: Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son

My song pick nine years ago today: John Denver - The Eagle and the Hawk

My song pick ten years ago today: Three Dog Night - Liar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In