3049. Foghat - Third Time Lucky (First Time I Was a Fool)

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61yzJKkysXL._SS280.jpg
From: Boogie Motel; Year: 1979; Genre: Rock
I had music from Foghat this morning and was really surprised to discover that I'm over eight years and 3000 picks in without one of their songs on my list, so I'm taking care of that now. This is one of their singles that did okay, but you don't hear it a lot; a good song though all the same.

Hear Third Time Lucky (First Time I Was a Fool) on YouTube.



My song pick a year ago today: Béla Fleck & the Flecktones - Scratch & Sniff

My song pick two years ago today: Triumph - A World of Fantasy

My song pick three years ago today: Fats Waller - Jitterbug Waltz

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - Pibroch (Cap in Hand)

My song pick five years ago today: Ozzy Osbourne - Civilize the Universe

My song pick six years ago today: Kansas - Carry On Wayward Son

My song pick seven years ago today: John Denver - The Eagle and the Hawk

My song pick eight years ago today: Three Dog Night - Liar


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn