3776. Metallica - One

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81LSj6lL-uL._SX522_.jpg
From: ...And Justice For All; Year: 1988; Genre: Thrash Metal
I looked at the date today and realized it was Armistice Day/Veteran's Day; this rather apropos song popped into my mind and I knew I had to choose it for my song today.

Watch the video clip for One on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Fatback - Gotta Get My Hands On Some (Money)

My song pick two years ago today: Forest - Autumn Childhood

My song pick three years ago today: Alestorm - 1741 (The Battle of Cartagena)

My song pick four years ago today: Genesis - Ripple

My song pick five years ago today: Joachim Witt - Goldener Reiter

My song pick six years ago today: Savatage - Memory

My song pick seven years ago today: Billy Joel - Goodnight Saigon

My song pick eight years ago today: S Sgt Barry Sadler - Ballad of the Green Berets

My song pick nine years ago today: Pink Floyd - On the Turning Away

My song pick ten years ago today: ABBA - Soldiers


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

6961. Explorers Club - Raising the Mammoth 2: AKA Prog-o-matic - Gigantipithicus

6962. The Grateful Dead - We Can Run

2959 Johann Sebastian Bach - BWV 225 - Singet dem Herrn ein neues Lied

6965. Lou Gramm - Just Between You and Me

6966. Slade - Far Far Away

6314. Lionel Richie - Hello

6964. B.T. Express - Shake It Off