3794. Steve Miller Band - Winter Time

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81Qg9benzSL._SX522_.jpg
From: Book of Dreams; Year: 1977; Genre: Rock
Continuing with my 3rd pick in my "Winter" theme week. I don't think I could complete this theme without this song; just lucky I had not chosen it yet I guess.
Anyway, this is a beautiful song that plays on a sparsely arranged, wide-open and lonely sound, which really paints a wonderful soundscape you can bring into reality in your mind's eye.

Hear Winter Time on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Gloryhammer - Apocalypse 1992

My song pick two years ago today: Dream Theater - A Rite of Passage

My song pick three years ago today: Jethro Tull - Mountain Men

My song pick four years ago today: Marcus Miller - Come Together

My song pick five years ago today: Journey - Don't Stop Believing

My song pick six years ago today: Black Sabbath - The Mob Rules

My song pick seven years ago today: Roger Waters - It's a Miracle

My song pick eight years ago today: Eric Idle - F--- Christmas

My song pick nine years ago today: Otis Redding - (Sittin' On) The Dock of the Bay

My song pick ten years ago today: The Kinks - Celluloid Heroes


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In