3785. Rammstein - Wo Bist Du

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/51ZJDKEDpNL.jpg
From: Rosenrot; Year: 2005; Genre: Neue Deutsche Härte/Industrial Metal
It's been a while since I've been heavily into Rammstein; I'm not sure why, but I'm just not as likely to listen to them. I think I overlistened to them, plus it's been quite a while since they've released any new material. I know it's very hard work putting on the show they do and a new album is supposedly in the works, but overall I think the band is winding down.
I've never disliked Rammstein, just my love of their music waned a bit. I'm trying to get back into them somewhat, but I don't know if it'll ever be at the level it was before.

Hear Wo Bist Du on Vimeo.



My song pick one year ago today: Ozric Tentacles - Spyroid

My song pick two years ago today: Joe Tex - I Gotcha

My song pick three years ago today: Weather Report - Crystal

My song pick four years ago today: Gerry Rafferty - Night Owl

My song pick five years ago today: Duke Ellington - It Don't Mean a Thing (If It Ain't Got That Swing)

My song pick six years ago today: Jefferson Airplane - Somebody to Love

My song pick seven years ago today: John Denver - In My Life

My song pick eight years ago today: The Charlie Daniels Band - Legend of Wooley Swamp

My song pick nine years ago today: The Doors - Strange Days

My song pick ten years ago today: Argent - Hold Your Head Up


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6115. Fates Warning - Outside Looking In