3813. Primus - Candy Man

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81r4w01NZOL._SX522_.jpg
From: Primus and the Chocolate Factory with The Fungi Ensemble; Year: 2014; Genre: Progressive Rock/Psychedelic Rock
Was drawing a blank for today's pick, and for some reason this song started playing in my mind and I was singing along with it. I absolutely love the crazy arrangement Les Claypool and company did with this classic; it's a trip for sure.

Hear Candy Man on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Jethro Tull - Teacher

My song pick two years ago today: Bootsy's Rubber Band - Psychoticbumpschool

My song pick three years ago today: Alice Cooper/John 5/Billy Sheehan/Vinny Appice - Santa Claus is Coming to Town

My song pick four years ago today: The Ventures - Sleigh Ride

My song pick five years ago today: The Miracles featuring Bill "Smokey" Robinson - Shop Around

My song pick six years ago today: Louis Armstrong - Christmas in New Orleans

My song pick seven years ago today: Boston - A Man I'll Never Be

My song pick eight years ago today: Bachman-Turner Overdrive (BTO) - Blue Collar

My song pick nine years ago today: John Denver - Season Suite - Winter

My song pick ten years ago today: Band of Horses - The Funeral


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn