3823. Supertramp - Cannonball

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61DRKW0WsDL._SX522_.jpg
From: Brother Where You Bound; Year: 1985; Genre: Rock/Progressive Rock
Cannonball is a bit of an odd song in that it doesn't deviate from the key of G-minor through the entire piece. Even with that, it's still a pretty neat track with a lot going on; just pretty different.

Hear Cannonball on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Bruce Hornsby & the Range - The Red Plains

My song pick two years ago today: Manfred Mann's Earth Band - It's All Over Now, Baby Blue

My song pick three years ago today: Brave Belt - Too Far Away

My song pick four years ago today: Jethro Tull - Protect and Survive

My song pick five years ago today: The Flying Burrito Brothers - Wild Horses

My song pick six years ago today: The Steve Miller Band - My Dark Hour

My song pick seven years ago today: Fear Factory - Fear Campaign

My song pick eight years ago today: Gunnar Madsen - Surprise!

My song pick nine years ago today: Charles Mingus - Tonight At Noon

My song pick ten years ago today: Megadeth - Architecture of Aggression


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

6189. Dr. John - Ac-Cent-Tchu-Ate the Positive

6218. Dave Edmunds and the Stray Cats - The Race Is On

6188. Jerry Reed - Don't Think Twice, It's Alright

6139. Paul Kantner and Jefferson Starship - Starship