3800. .38 Special - Long Time Gone

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/61Qm0rzT2YL.jpg
From: 38 Special; Year: 1977; Genre: Southern Rock
Made to another milestone with my 3800th pick; was wanting to pick another one, but I just couldn't let it go without picking one from .38 Special. Here's one of the lead singles off of their debut album.

Hear Long Time Gone on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Woody Guthrie - Tom Joad (Parts 1+2)

My song pick two years ago today: Stone Temple Pilots - Big Bang Baby

My song pick three years ago today: Maktub - Motherfucker

My song pick four years ago today: Saga - It's Time (Chapter Three)

My song pick five years ago today: Rush - Red Sector A

My song pick six years ago today: Muse - Exogenesis: Symphony Parts 1,2, and 3

My song pick seven years ago today: Hawkwind - Spirit of the Age

My song pick eight years ago today: Stuart Hamm - Flow My Tears

My song pick nine years ago today: Nightwish - I Wish I Had An Angel

My song pick ten years ago today: Stevie Ray Vaughan - Pride and Joy


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn