3805. Jethro Tull - Broadsword

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/81x8uBGDZFL._SX522_.jpg
From: Broadsword and the Beast; Year: 1982; Genre: Progressive Rock
Had a hankering for this album for the last few days and finally getting to picking one from it. To my surprise I had yet to pick my favourite song from it; don't know why I have not chosen it, but I hadn't.
Anyway, Broadsword is another one of their classic songs that has all of the best aspects of Jethro Tull's brand of progressive rock across the board. All the way from great guitar playing, the right balance of synth, and epic lyrics.

Hear Broadsword on YouTube.



My song pick one year ago today: Carmen - Come Back

My song pick two years ago today: Van Der Graaf Generator - Still Life

My song pick three years ago today: Stryper - To Hell with the Devil

My song pick four years ago today: The Rolling Stones - Start Me Up

My song pick five years ago today: Alestorm - Leviathan

My song pick six years ago today: Rush - What You're Doing

My song pick seven years ago today: Rahsaan Roland Kirk - Bright Moments

My song pick eight years ago today: Maddy Prior - The Fabled Hare

My song pick nine years ago today: Chuck Berry - Almost Grown

My song pick ten years ago today: Gerry Rafferty - Right Down The Line


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

738 ( The Allman Brothers Band - In Memory of Elizabeth Reed )

1258 Jethro Tull - By Kind Permission Of

5953. David Essex - Stardust

6149. Wilson Pickett - Smokin' in the United Nations

6063. James Brown - Lowdown Popcorn